- The “Gate Drill”: Set up two gates (or use alignment sticks) about six inches apart and putt through them. This will help you focus on your aim and path.
- The “Distance Control Drill”: Set up tees at different distances from the hole and practice hitting your putts to a specific spot, rather than just aiming for the hole.
- The “One-Hand Drill”: Putt using only one hand on your putter to improve your feel and touch.
- The “Clock Drill”: Imagine the hole is at the 12 o’clock position and practice hitting putts to different positions on an imaginary clock face.
- The “Pressure Putt Drill”: Practice putting with added pressure, such as by putting for money or by using a shot clock to simulate a pressure situation on the course.
If you’re looking for a great golf experience in Phoenix, Arizona, look no further than these top five courses as rated by GolfNow members.
- Troon North Golf Club: This course is known for its beautiful desert landscape and challenging holes. The course is designed by Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish and offers golfers of all skill levels a challenging and memorable round.
- Grayhawk Golf Club: This course is home to two 18-hole championship courses, the Raptor and the Talon. Both courses offer spectacular views of the surrounding desert and mountains and are known for their challenging greens and fairways.
- TPC Scottsdale: This course is home to the Waste Management Phoenix Open, one of the most popular PGA Tour events. The course is known for its challenging layout and beautiful desert landscape.
- The Phoenician: This course is known for its stunning views of Camelback Mountain and its challenging layout. The course is designed by Ted Robinson and offers golfers a challenging and memorable round.
- Kierland Golf Club: This course offers three 9-hole courses, The Acacia, The Ironwood, and The Mesquite. The courses are known for their challenging layout and beautiful desert landscape.
All of these courses offer a great golf experience and are highly rated by GolfNow members. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, these courses offer a challenging and memorable round of golf. So, pack your clubs and head to Phoenix for an unforgettable golf trip!
You can always learn something new. Last night, after a nice little sushi dinner with my lady, we decided to spend an hour hitting short game. Continue reading “Finally learned how to use the bounce on my wedges.”
Today, I witnessed a miracle and, now, I am forever changed. I am inspired to finally put all the ideas I have started & stopped into perpetual motion. And so it begins… The rebuild of yogagolfcoach.com and a blog.